Trane XL16c Packaged Heat Pump
Trane XL16c specifications include: Two-stage heating and cooling, sound ratings as low as 70dB, and efficiency ratings of up to 16-SEER.
Trane XL16c Specifications
A Brief Overview of the Trane XL16c Specifications
- The Trane XL16c packaged heat pump offers up to 16.60 SEER and is Energy Star qualified.
Built Trane Tough
- Packed with the quality components Trane is known for and why it is one of the most trusted HVAC brands in the USA.
- Two-stage Climatuff compressor built by Trane.
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coils.
- Trane Weather Beater top.
- Variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor.
- Trane’s Comfort R™ technology – delivers unparalleled comfort and performance.
Long Lasting Good Looks
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet.
- Quiet operation delivers comfort that won’t disturb you or the neighbors.
Magic Touch Mechanical 3x Trane XL Leader Award Winner
The Trane XL16c was the first packaged heat pump designed for rooftop and ground-mount applications that featured a two-stage compressor. Magic Touch Mechanical has installed hundreds of Trane XL products throughout the Mesa and Phoenix, AZ area. In fact, we are a three time winner of the XL/XV leader award. That award is give to the contractor who installs the most high efficiency Trane XL and Trane XV products.
Considering Magic Touch Mechanical sells many other brands of HVAC equipment, the fact that we install so many Trane high-efficiency products makes a statement. That statement – we believe in making sure our clients get great results. We know Trane air conditioning and heating systems will deliver those results!
Is the Trane XL16c a Good Choice?
Just look at the Trane Xl16c specifications as compared to other packaged heat pumps. It stands out in the crowd..
There’s no doubt this model is well built and packed with the best components money can buy. Our only issue with this model is price. The Trane XL16c is not inexpensive. That said, you get your money’s worth with regards to durability and reliability. We have many clients who choose to replace their older Trane rooftop heat pump with another for that very reason.