Lennox LRP16HP Packaged Heat Pump
Lennox LRP16HP specifications include: Two-stage heating and cooling, sound ratings as low as 71dB, and efficiency ratings of up to 16-SEER.
Lennox LRP16HP Specifications
A Brief Overview of Lennox LRP16HP Specifications
- The Lennox LRP16HP packaged heat pump offers up to 16.00 SEER cooling efficiency and 8.20 HSPF heating efficiency. This model is also Energy Star qualified.
- Two-stage compressor provides 2-speed cooling and heating.
- Powder coat painted cabinet for long lasting good looks.
- Louvered coil guards protect the coil and components from the elements
- Variable speed blower motor offers better temperature and humidity control and improves indoor air quality.
- Pre-wired for optional Lennox Healthy Climate PCO Air Purifier – Removes VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) cooking odors, cleaning product smells, pet odors and off-gassing fumes.
Look Who Owns the Lennox LRP16HP
The owner of Magic Touch Mechanical, Rich Morgan, was so impressed with the features and value of the Lennox LRP16HP, he purchased the very first one in Phoenix for his own home. “We’ve owned the previous model [the LRP14HP] on our office building for over a decade. It’s been a reliable and quiet machine so I had every confidence in this machine” he said.
“In fact, of six HVAC units I own on my various properties, four of them are Lennox products” he continued. “I wouldn’t endorse the products we do if I wouldn’t own them myself. I personally own Lennox, Trane, and Mitsubishi units, and IAQ accessories from both Air Scrubber and Lennox.”
Lennox LRP16HP Review
Read Rich Morgan’s (owner of Magic Touch Mechanical) review of the Lennox LRP16HP.
Lennox Healthy Climate PCO Air Purifier Review
Read Rich Morgan’s Lennox Healthy Climate PCO Air Purifier Review.
Lennox LRP16HP Specifications Overview
While we give Trane’s XL16c slightly higher marks in some areas, the LRP16HP offers a better value because of it’s lower upfront installation cost. Both come with a dual stage compressor offering both two speeds in cooling as well as heating. Both include a variable speed blower motor, coil protection, and baked-on powder-coat paint.
Both include a ten-year limited factory parts warranty (Trane warrants their compressor for 12-years).
While Magic Touch Mechanical offers and recommends a number of brands, when it comes to rooftop packaged heat pumps, it’s hard to beat the LRP16HP specifications for the price.