Lennox LRP14HP Packaged Heat Pump
Lennox LRP14HP specifications include: Single-stage heating and cooling, sound ratings as low as 78dB, and efficiency ratings of up to 14-SEER.
Lennox LRP14HP Specifications
A Brief Overview of Lennox LRP14HP Specifications
- The Lennox LRP14HP packaged heat pump offers up to 14.00 SEER / 11 EER cooling efficiency and 8.00 HSPF heating efficiency. This model is also Energy Star qualified.
- Single-stage compressor.
- Powder coat painted cabinet for long lasting good looks.
- Louvered coil guards protect the coil and components from the elements
- Multi-speed PSC blower motor.
- Pre-wired for optional Lennox Healthy Climate PCO Air Purifier – Removes VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) cooking odors, cleaning product smells, pet odors and off-gassing fumes.
Look Who Owns the Lennox LRP14HP
Magic Touch Mechanical is located at 942 W. 1st Ave. Mesa, AZ. We have multiple HVAC systems providing the cooling and heating on our office building. One of those units is a 5-Ton Lennox LRP14HP. It has provided reliable comfort since the day it was installed on our building in 2006!
Lennox Healthy Climate PCO Air Purifier Review
Read Rich Morgan’s Lennox Healthy Climate PCO Air Purifier Review.
Lennox LRP14HP Specifications Overview
We recommend and install more than a half-dozen brands of heat pumps. In the last two-plus decades we’ve installed thousands of rooftop heat pumps in and near Mesa – Phoenix, AZ. Brands like: Trane, Goodman, Rheem, York, Carrier, Day & Night, Amana, American Standard, Bosch and more.
We say that to fairly state the following: In our opinion, and this only applies to packaged rooftop units: The best built packaged unit brand on the market is Trane, and the best value (bang for the buck) packaged unit brand is Lennox.
Yes, we sell other packaged unit brands. We base that opinion on price, failure rate percentages, client feedback and surveys, durability, and name brand recognition when selling your home. This does not weigh in factory rebates or company sales.
The LRP14HP is, compared to other 14-SEER packaged heat pumps, a great value.