Trane XL15c Packaged Heat Pump
Compare Trane XL15c specifications to other brands and it will come out in the top: With sound ratings as low as 69dB, and efficiency ratings of up to 15 SEER, it’s a great choice.
Trane XL15c Highlights
Compare Trane XL15c Specifications
- The Trane XL15c packaged heat pump offers up to 15 SEER, 13 EER, and 8.4 HSPF. This model is Energy Star qualified.
Built Trane Tough
- Packed with the quality components Trane is known for and why it is one of the most trusted HVAC brands in the USA.
- Single-stage Climatuff compressor built by Trane.
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coils.
- Trane Weather Beater top.
- Variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor.
- Trane’s Comfort R™ technology – delivers unparalleled comfort and performance.
Long Lasting Good Looks
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet.
- Quiet operation delivers comfort that won’t disturb you or the neighbors. At 69dB, compare Trane XL15c to most other packaged units and you’ll see it’s one of the quietest models on the market in this category.
Magic Touch Mechanical 3x Trane XL Leader Award Winner
Magic Touch Mechanical has installed hundreds of Trane XL products throughout the Mesa and Phoenix, AZ area. In fact, we are a three time winner of the XL/XV leader award. That award is give to the contractor who installs the most high efficiency Trane XL and Trane XV products.
Considering Magic Touch Mechanical sells many other brands of HVAC equipment, the fact that we install so many Trane high-efficiency products makes a statement. That statement – we believe in making sure our clients get great results. We know Trane air conditioning and heating systems will deliver those results!
“Nothing Stops A Trane!”
That’s Trane’s tagline, and while even the best built HVAC units break down sometimes, Trane’s are known for reliability. Many of us at Magic Touch Mechanical have visited their testing facilities in Tyler, Texas and witnessed the torture these products endure in them.
When a failure happens, Trane engineers go back to the drawing board to see how they can improve them. This is probably one of the reasons Trane claims to be “America’s most trusted HVAC brand” for the last four years running.