Bosch Packaged Heat Pump
Bosch Packaged Heat Pump IDP (Inverter Ducted Package) specifications include: Inverter Driven Variable Speed heating and cooling, sound ratings as low as 59dB, and efficiency ratings of up to 19-SEER.
Bosch Packaged Heat Pump Specifications
A Brief Overview of the Bosch IDP
- The Bosch IDP heat pump offers up to 19.00 SEER, up to 10.00 HSPF (Heating Season Performance Factor) and is Energy Star qualified.
Bosch World Famous German Engineering Found in the Bosch Packaged Heat Pump
- 85-Speed inverter-driven variable speed compressor can ramp up/down in 1% increments for precise room temperature control
- 10-Speed outdoor condenser fan motor
- 2 to 4 speed ECM blower motor (depending on tonnage)
- Heavy gauge steel cabinet with attractive powder coat paint made to stand the test of time
- Mobile Home Certified – works with high static ductwork found in park models, modular, and homes with small diameter ducting.
Warranty to Match
- 10-Year Manufacturer Parts Warranty when installed by an ABC (Accredited Bosch Contractor) like Magic Touch Mechanical*
*Magic Touch Mechanical is a “Platinum Level” ABC Installer – the highest level Bosch Contractors can achieve. Our service technicians & installers are factory-trained and we continue that training with over 100 additional hours of training per year. We install more Bosch Heat Pumps than any HVAC Contractor in Arizona!
- With operating levels as low as 59dB (decibels), there isn’t a quieter packaged heat pump on the market today!
Is the Bosch IDP (Inverter Ducted Package) Heat Pump a Good Choice?
Partly because it’s the only variable speed inverter packaged heat pump on the market, and partly because it’s a Bosch – we highly recommend it! Yes, we recommend and install a half-dozen other brands and have for over 24-years, but the Bosch IDP Heat Pump stands above the rest in our opinion!